HOW TO RECEIVE A PROPER
7 DAY NOTICE TO CURE
For years our office has been preparing 7 Day Notices for our clients. The service is still free and we are usually able to prepare a notice for the client the same day. Obviously other items take priority over this FREE service.
We have in our database thousands of prepared 7 day notices. Some are usable as is but most have to be tweaked for the client.
To promptly receive a 7 Day Notice from us we need your assistance or you will not get your notice and we are serious!
TIPS WHEN PREPARING THE REQUEST FORM
1. Be clear and concise. A long narrative is not necessary.
2. Stick to the facts. Suspicions are not enough.
3. List out the noncompliances. Example: loud yelling, loud music, screaming, loud profanities, rotting rood, noxious odors etc.
4. Be specific. Avoid general statements like “NOISE”, “HOUSEKEEPING”, “PETS” “TRASH”, “DISTURBANCES”, “LOUD NOISES”, “DIRTY APARTMENT”. We are not at the property. You need to explain it to us or you will not get your notice.
5. If attaching a lease or rules and regs, circle the section that is violated. We will not read the whole lease to find the clause or wade through the letters and attachments. It is just impossible for us to do this and keep the service free.
6. If you have bad handwriting, please try to print or use the computer version.
The more specific, detailed and concise you are, the faster you will receive a completed 7 Day Notice. If we need to figure out what the problem is, you will not get your notice.
If we need more info, we will ask for it BUT you have to put it on the 7 Day Notice Request Form. If you put it on our fax cover sheet, we will NOT prepare the notice. Please remember, we are doing this work for free so you need to give us what we need on the 7 Day Notice Wording Request Form.
- The Curable Noncompliance Examined PART 1
- THE CURABLE NONCOMPLIANCE EXAMINED PART 2
- THE WRIT OF POSSESSION – WHAT IT IS
- THE WRIT OF POSSESSION AND THE FULL UNIT
- WORK ORDER COMPANY POLICY AND THE LAW