HOW TO RECEIVE A PROPER
7 DAY NOTICE OF TERMINATION
1. Send us the 7 DAY NOTICE TO CURE that you already gave.
2. Tell us when rent was accepted last.
3. Fill out the REQUEST FORM.
4. Don’t send us all your proof at this time.
TIPS WHEN PREPARING THE REQUEST FORM
a. Be clear and concise. A long narrative is not necessary.
b. Tell us how the Resident is still in noncompliance.
c. Begin gathering your proof
The more specific, detailed and concise you are, the faster we can evaluate the matter and prepare the notice if everything is in order
NOTE: TERMINATING IS HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!! WE NEED TO WIN
CALL US AND DISCUSS ALL 7 DAY TERMINATIONS
SPEAK TO ONE OF THE LAWYERS
99% OF PROPERTY MANAGERS HAVE NEVER GONE TO COURT ON A CONTESTED 7 DAY TERMINATION CASE AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT CAN GET. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF THE 1%!!!
1800 253 8428
- The Curable Noncompliance Examined PART 1
- THE CURABLE NONCOMPLIANCE EXAMINED PART 2
- THE WRIT OF POSSESSION – WHAT IT IS
- THE WRIT OF POSSESSION AND THE FULL UNIT
- WORK ORDER COMPANY POLICY AND THE LAW